The Top 15 Habits of a Highly Effective Professional Real Estate Assistant
1. Be interested in real estate.
2. Be proactive.
3. Learn as much as you can so you are constantly improving your skills.
4. Get out there and be persistent.
5. Practice professional telephone skills.
6. Communicate clearly with licensees, clients and other professionals.
7. Organize and multi-task for efficiency and ease.
8. Be punctual, self-motivated and 100% reliable.
9. Work well under pressure.
10. Contribute on a personal and a team level.
11. Creatively assist in marketing the business.
12. Take courses – in marketing, computer systems, and writing so you become more of an asset to your employer and your clients.
13. Cheerfully deliver exceptional service.
14. Be honest and respect privacy and confidentiality.
15. There are often many solutions to one problem. Learn to think outside the box.